- Dealers are accredited by the Better Business Bureau of Greater Hampton Roads (BBB).
- Dealers follow the Virginia Independent Automobile Dealers Association (VIADA) code of ethics.
- Third party contract review upon request.
- National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) or Kelley Blue Book (KBB) value provided before you sign contracts.
- 24-hour hold on your vehicle with a fully refundable $100.
- Deal canceled if the sale is not approved as written by the dealer.
- Copies of all paperwork including MAPP documents.
- Test drive with salesperson.
- On-the-lot inspection.
- MAPP point of contact for problem resolution.
- BBB and Military Legal Assistance for unresolved problems.
Please speak with our trade advisor for more information.